Heaven & Earth
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Advent & Christmas
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Nominee
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- Ministry Appreciation
- Wedding & Marriage
Every page of the Jesus-Centered Bible opens your eyes to fresh ways of seeing the Savior. And the closer you get to Jesus, the more you discover your true identity and purpose in life. You’ll finally see how every part of your life can revolve around Jesus himself.
The Jesus-Centered Bible gives you an extraordinary Scripture experience that draws you to Jesus in unexpected ways. It’s a Bible that reveals the influence of Jesus in every book, highlighting how the Old Testament points to Jesus and how all the New Testament reveals Jesus. When you read the Bible in a Jesus-centered way, it’s a transforming experience. You’ll dive into Jesus’ story from extraordinary and surprising perspectives. You’ll discover just how much Jesus saturates page after page of the Bible, from beginning to end. You’ll never look at Scripture the same way again.
- Blue-Letter Text reveals hundreds and hundreds of Old Testament connections to Jesus, with short explanations tied to each reference that show how Jesus is the focal point for all of the Bible’s narrative.
- Jesus In Every Book introductions for Old and New Testament books, written by renowned authors and leaders who are well-known for their focus on Jesus, draw you closer to Jesus as you discover how all of Scripture connects to him.
- Reframing Jesus Insights take you far beyond the “Sunday school” Jesus into the surprising back-stories and cultural contexts of the real people, places, and social forces that formed the geography of Jesus’ ministry.
- Jesus Answers Life’s Essential Questions, short essays that focus on the way Jesus tackles our deepest longings for meaning and purpose in life, help you tackle your uncertainties head-on and make sense of your personal struggles, doubts, and fears.
- The Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus and others through provocative and surprising discussion-starters about Jesus and his influence on our lives.
- The Red-Letter Names of Jesus focus on the “red thread” of Jesus through the rest of the New Testament by highlighting in red every time his name is mentioned, including all of the “nicknames” the writers of the Bible use for him.
Unique Features include:
- Hundreds and hundreds of blue-letter highlighted texts in the Old Testament, with boxed explanations describing their connection to Jesus
- Old Testament Introduction by Tony Campolo
- New Testament Introduction by Derwin Gray
- Jesus’ name, titles, and “nicknames” in red throughout the New Testament
- NLT Dictionary/Concordance
- How Jesus answers nine of life’s biggest questions—find your hope, meaning, & purpose
- A “Get to Know Jesus” one-chapter-a-day Bible reading plan
- New Living Translation (NLT)
- 9-Point text size
- 9.00” x 6.00"
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifetree
- ISBN: 1470734044
- ISBN-13: 9781470734046
- SKU: 9781470734046
- Release Date: September 1, 2015
- Pages: 1440
- Language: English
- Version: New Living
- Bible Type: General Use
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Hardcover
- Print Size: 9
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: N
- Height: 1.50 inches
- Width: 6.30 inches
- Length: 9.00 inches
- Weight: 2.05 pounds
About the Author
Sample Verse: John 3:16-17 16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.”
Translation Summary: Building on the legacy of the original Living Bible, prioritizing accessibility for a broad audience.
About Translation: Created by a team of Bible scholars and English stylists seeking – wherever possible – to preserve the language of the original Living Bible. The NLT provides a simple yet scholarly modern equivalent of the original documents executed in natural, contemporary English. Published in 1996, updated in 2004.